In the Gods' Wake
Name: Xióng Fēngbào
STR: 13 (+ 1)
DEX: 20 (+ 5)
CON: 19 (+ 4)
INT: 8 (- 1)
WIS: 14 (+ 2)
CHA: 11 (0)
Proficiency: + 3
Passive Insight: 12
Passive Perception: 12
STR + 4
DEX + 8
+ 9; 1d6 + 5 + 1d6
+ 8; 1d4+4; 30/120
Frost Wraps +1
+1to attack & damage, 1d6 cold damage, works on Sun Soul attacks
Quarterstaff of Alertness
While attuned to this quarterstaff, you cannot be surprised, act during surprise rounds, and have advantage on all initiative checks.
Acrobatics + 8
Animal Handling + 5
Athletics + 4
Stealth + 8
Survival + 5
Weapons & Armor
FEATS AND ABILITIES:
- When a creature within 5 feet of you casts a spell, you can use your reaction to make a melee weapon attack against that creature.
- When you damage a creature that is concentrating on a spell, that creature has disadvantage on the saving throw it makes to maintain its concentration.
- You have advantage on saving throws against spells cast by creatures within 5 feet of you.
Unarmored Defense: While you are wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, your AC equals 10 + DEX mod + WIS mod.
- You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons.
- You can roll an improved die in place of the normal damage of your unarmed strike or monk weapon. (Currently: 1d6)
- When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action.
Flurry of Blows(1Ki)
*When you attack you canmake 2 unarmed attacks as a Bonus action.
*May take the Dodge action as a Bonus action
Step of the Wild(1Ki)
*May dash or disengage as a Bonus action; jump distance is doubled for the turn.
Open Hand Technique
*When youhit with a flurry attack you may:
*Knock target prone(DEX save)
*Shove target upto 15’ (STR save)
*Remove targets reaction for the round
*When shot by projectile, you may use your reaction to reduce damage by 1d10 + DEX mod + monk lvl (current +6) if reduced to 0,you catch the projectile.
*You may spend 1 Ki to immediately make a ranged attack to throw it back.
Open Palm Deflection (1 Ki)
*As a reaction to an attack that would succeed, you may spend 1 ki to increase your AC by +3 until the beginning of your next turn.
*Zen Parry *(1 Ki)
As a reaction you can spend 1 Ki to increase AC by +3 until the start of your next turn.
You can use your reaction when you fall to reduce any falling damage you take by any amount equal to x5 your monk level.
Stunning Strike (1 Ki)
You can interfere with the flow of Ki in an opponent’s body. When you hit another creature with a melee weapon attack, you can spend Ki to attempt a stunning strike. The target must succeed on a CON save or be stunned until the end ofyour next turn.
Your unarmed strikes count as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.
Your instinctive agility lets you dodge out of the way of certain area effects, such as a blue dragons lightning breath or fireball spell. When you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a DEX save throw to take only half damage. You instead take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, and only half damage if you fail.
Stillness of Mind
You can use your action to end one effect on yourself that is causing you to be charmed or frightened.
Wholeness of Body
As an action, you can regain hit points equal to x3 your monk level. Must finish a long rest inbetween uses.
Cash: 56pp 1520gp 4002sp 639cp
Carry Weight: 46.5/195
Sling (see above)
Ball Bearings (Sling) x1000
Martial Arts studybook
Incense stick x5
Ring of Grapple +2
Well Made Quarterstaff@
Goggles of Night
Amulet of Health@
Bracers of Armor +2 AC@
Frost Wraps +1@